CA CORPORATION – Complete Incorporation Package
$365.00 – $715.00
- Preparation and filing of Articles of Incorporation, including filing fees
- One Certified Copy of the Filed Articles of Incorporation, including Certification fee
- Electronic Filing of Articles to the Secretary of State for faster processing and accessibility
- Apply for and obtain Federal Employer’s Identification Number (FEIN) – Fed Tax ID No.
- Preparation and filing of Initial Statement of Information, includes filing fees
- Corporate Kit (Minute Book, Corporate Seal, Stock Certificates, Forms Templates)
- Free Fed Ex Ground Shipping
- Unlimited, ongoing phone and email support
Electronic Filing Electronic processing of Corporations is now available! The process currently takes about 4 to 5 business days. This is a great option for fast processing at a huge savings!
24 Hour Expedited The CA Secretary of State charges an additional $350 to expedite the filing of Articles of Incorporation in 24-hours. If the filing is rejected by the State for any reason, their $350 fee is non-refundable. It is recommended that 24 hour filing only be added if an approved Name Reservation is on file with the State.
A Registered Agent is required to be named. The CA Registered Agent must have a physical address in California. You may use your own Registered Agent located in California, or select ECS Registered Agent to be your CA Corporate Registered Agent for $75/year. If you select this option, an additional $75 will be added to your order to cover the first year of service.