LLC – COMPLETE PACKAGE (CA ONLY)
$380.00 – $780.00
FORM AN LLC – COMPLETE PACKAGE RUSH (CALIFORNIA ONLY)
- Preparation and filing of Articles of Organization, including filing fees
- One Certified Original of the Filed Articles of Organization, including Certification fee
- Hand Delivery of Articles to the Secretary of State for in-person filing submission and pick up when the Articles are ready
- Unlimited Name Availability Searches
- Apply for and obtain Federal Employer’s Identification Number (FEIN) – Fed Tax ID No.
- Preparation of S Election, if applicable
- Preparation and filing of Initial Statement of Information, includes filing fees
- One Stamped Copy of the filed Statement of Information, includes copy request fees, if applicable
- Personalized Operating Agreement and Organizational Minutes
- LLC Kit: (Minute Book with LLC Name Embossed on Spine, includes slip case, Company Seal, Member Certificates with Corporate Name Imprinted)
- Preparation of Form W9
- Free Fed Ex Ground Shipping
- Unlimited, ongoing phone and email support
Standard RUSH processing is highly recommended (hand delivery of document submission to the CA Secretary of State). The complete package fee includes payment of additional filing fees to State for in-person filing, and expedites the State’s processing time. Currently Standard RUSH processing is taking about one week.
LLC Electronic Filing The Secretary of State now allows us to file California LLCs electronically. The process currently takes about 4 to 5 business days. This is a great option for fast processing at a huge savings! Unfortunately, 24-hour expedited filings are not yet able to be electronically filed.
24 Hour Expedited For 24-hour processing, we must submit the filings to CA in the morning to receive the filed document the next business day. Afternoon submissions will be processed the next business day. Weekends and holidays are not included in the 24-hour period, as the Secretary of State’s office is closed.
A Registered Agent is required to be named. The CA Registered Agent must have a physical address in California. You may use your own Registered Agent located in California, or select ECS Registered Agent to be your CA Corporate Registered Agent for $75/year. If you select this option, an additional $75 will be added to your order to cover the first year of service.